Last lap of honour for Jack Brabham24-Oct-2012
One last lap of honour for Australian motorsport legend Sir Jack Brabham as he battles failing h..
Daniel Geale & Anthony Mundine (pictured) for press conference announcing their world t..
Football gave Sudanese girl a chance19-Oct-2012
TERESA Yuol's parents died in Sudan when she was a child. She only had six years of schooling und..
- Pearson Confident of Gold 27-Jul-2012
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Ian Thorpe ... tell your top Olympic moment, and who will be London 2012 stars 29-May-2012
- How to have a happy body 15-May-2012
Featured JobNo items found.
Tips from Sport Support
1. Build upYou don't have to do one hour of activity all in one go. You can build up over the day.
2. CompetitionKnow what makes you different from your competition.
3. ConsistencyConsistency: It's better to do a little bit every day than to push hard for a short time and then give up.
4. ExerciseIt is worth investing the time in exercise for the mental boost you will receive.
5. favourite fitnessEach person should find his favourite fitness activities and then work them into his weekly schedule at a time of day that will be easy to commit to.
6. Kids healthSchools are a great place to promote physical activity to keep kids healthy
7. Physical ActivityPhysical activity helps your body grow, can help prevent you from getting hurt when you play sport and can help you to lead a longer, more enjoyable life.
8. Realistic goalsSetting realistic goals: A step-by-step approach is important for beginners as well as for advanced exercisers. Don't set contracts in your mind that your body is not ready to meet.
SubscribeKeep Up-to-date with Sport Support, subscribe to our RSS feed to be notified of all our latest news blog events and more .
Subscribe to RSS feed
What is RSS feed?